My little 4-moth-old sprite Slinky is sick.  Yesterday afternoon, during a
short trip she started to throw up.  At first I suspected she might be car
sick, but she was okay on a much longer trip the week before.  Also, she
has been lethargic since then; only playing a couple of times and then just
for a few minutes, and she is more cuddly than normal.  Also, her stools
are loose and her eyes and nose look a little runny, however, she is not
throwing up now.  Could this just be the flu (cold)?  Could this have been
something she eat?  Do I need to worry about it?  Should I take her to the
vet if it continues?
[Posted in FML issue 2369]