Hi again.  I know I'm posting a lot of messages, I'm sorry!!  I have a lot
of questions, which I haven't been able to find answers to in my books.

I've noticed there are a lot of posts that mention the cute ferret noises
like chuckling and dooking.  well, my ferret's don't make noise, except the
occasional (and this is rare) chuckle while fighting with each other.

Is this normal or a sign of something wrong?  We have had Loki almost a year
and he has never been vocal.  He is not deaf, and neither is Balder.

Thank you.

Carrie, Rick, Loki (I don't wanna talk) and Balder (zzzzz...)
[Posted in FML issue 2379]