Dear Jean,

My heart goes out to you.  Your decision must have been agonizing.  It's is
very unselfish & generous of you to make the decision to adopt out your own
in order to be able to provide a permanent, loving place for those you know
will not find a home.  No one ever said life was fair, unfortunately...if
it was, there wouldn't be any need for foster homes.

I, as well as all of us I'm sure, respect your decision & commend you for
your good work & dedication.

I would appreciate knowing the facts, if only to circumvent similar
circumstances that are within my control.

Your fellow foster mom,
Juliana
[Posted in FML issue 2374]