From a Bob C. post:
>Marshall Farms, like the CaCa Fishing Gestapo, is a corporate entity, not
>an individual person, and as an entity with power and control over our loved
>pets, about the only tool useful in controlling them is public opinion.
>Thus, while it may make me a hypocrite, I feel they are fair game.

Certainly...But as long as they can eavesdrop at will on a forum that is
mostly for ferret lovers and find constant support for their hideous
operation, why would they worry about public opinion?

Glenn J.
Chuki...sorry, Chuki's comment is rejected for being grossly inflammatory.
[Posted in FML issue 2354]