I heard a commercial on the radio (NYC area) for Virgin Atlantic Airlines.
I've heard it twice in the past week already.  Person #1 is telling Person
#2 about a trip he's booked to England and the place he's staying is called
the Battered Ferret.  They mention the name of the inn (?) several times
during the conversation.  Person #1 asks why it's called The Battered Ferret
and Person #2 replies that he'll figure it out when he goes to breakfast.
oooh.  not good.  Just passing it on.  It caught my attention when I heard
the word "ferret."

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]
[Posted in FML issue 2329]