The Madison Pet Gazette, featuring our advice ferret, Beulah, is coming up
on the local news!  If you live in or near Madison, Wisconsin, please tune
in to WISC-TV 3 (cable channel 9) on the evening of Easter Sunday.  A story
about us will be on the 10 PM news show.

Beulah was a big hit with the TV reporter, Julie Hines (also known to
Madisonians as a top DJ on Magic 98 FM), who is a real pet lover.  The
camera got lots of footage of our slinky little brown-nosed beauty crawling
all over the delighted Julie!  Plus, see our advice ferret hard at work on
her column.

Vesna Kovach
Editor, Madison Pet Gazette
(608) 249-8707

If you love animals, you'll love the Madison Pet Gazette!
Now featuring: Our NEW online bookstore in association with Amazon.com,
Earth's largest bookstore!

Go ahead, click on over to http://www.petgazette.net (it rhymes!)
Cover story changes often!
[Posted in FML issue 2274]