Just a reminder of the Great Lakes Ferret Association Ferret Fun Match going
on Sunday, March 15 from 1-4 pm at the SuperPetz store in Kalamazoo/Portage.
The exact address is 6305 S.  Westnedge.  Certification of rabies/distemper
mandatory.  Pet check on premises.  I just returned from the store to meet
the manager and check it out.  We'll be set up in front of the store.
Theresa, the store manager, has a wonderful pro-ferret attitude and it was a
pleasure speaking with her.  She's working on providing two prizes for each
game.  She also hopes to have some ferret stuff ON SALE that day.

Dee
Beau & Nilla
[Posted in FML issue 2240]