I'm beginning to agree that the Marshall Farms posts are getting out of
hand.  It's not like there isn't some useful information there, but the
delivery of it seems increasingly hostile.  3 posts with good info were
sent back today because I felt they crossed the "flaming" line, and perhaps
I'm still being too lenient.

Once again today, I've removed all Marshall Farms posts.  Tomorrow, I will
send out an issue consisting *only* of Marshall Farms posts, plus another
issue -- the "normal" FML, as usual.  From the feedback I'm getting, I
suspect most subscribers will throw away the MF issue unread -- yes, it's
getting that bad.

Unless the debate can revert to attacking the ISSUES and not the people who
debate them, I think it will be time, once again, to call a halt to the
topic.  A predicatable cycle, I guess.  (Not that the discussion was a total
waste -- there are always new people on the list who are unaware of the
issues surround Marshall's and breeding in general.)

Bill
[Posted in FML issue 2231]