Hi!

Thank you to all who have responded so far to my worries about McKyle's
skinny little butt.  No changes yet.  We could not get to the vet today
(1-1-98) because she was not open!  :P But tomorrow I am calling again, and
assuming she is open, my husband will be taking the boys in for an
"emergency appointment" (I don't mind paying extra).  I wish I could go
along, but there is no possible way I could get out of work tomorrow unless
I was dead.

Well, in response to my worries about McKyle's skinnies, I have heard some
scary stuff!  The reasons people gave me as possible causes of his rapid
weight loss include: adrenal disease, liver problems, intestinal blockage,
infection, and ulcers.  Yikes!  Now I have another request: Please, if
anyone has had ferrets experience any of these aforementioned problems IN
CONJUNCTION WITH rapid weight loss, will you please e-mail me with a few
details?  I would hate to think it's anything as serious as any of these
afflictions, but I suppose anything is possible.  But I would like to know
if anyone else can help with details of their experiences.

Now, to other ferret bitness: To Bandit, Tess, & your hoomans: Happy
Birthday Bandit!  Hi Tess!  Don't worry, Shane, David (my husband) never
gets his kisses 'til last either!  Thanks for your help, Emily!

To Aimee & your tail-wagger: McKyle wags too!  Usually when he's REALLY
excited, like in the bath, the sandbox, or a good dirty mud puddle.

To Slinky the Moondancer: Re.  your "Spokane Update" post, ....Hoorah!  I
agree!  And if that makes me a "Wacky Animal Extremist", well, then, bring
it on!!

To anyone who has ever been kissed: My Merlin is THE BESTEST kisser of them
all!!!!  He especially loves to kiss me when I get home from work--at work I
always have sandwiches with Extra Extra Onion (yum!) for lunch, and so I
have *lovely* breath when I get home.  Merlin loves it!

Happy Ferreting Everyone!
Rachelle & David
McKyle & Merlin
[Posted in FML issue 2173]