>Has anyone else had problems with it?  How many people currently use it with
>no problems?  What is the current recommendation for it's use among the
>ferret community?

We've heard of several (4-5) cases of problems when a *companion* ferret has
licked Advantage off the neck and has become ill.  I'm not 100% positive but
I believe it was Dr. Susan Brown who recommended that animals be separated
from their companions for a day and that you make sure Advantage is put
where it's intend, where the ferret can't reach it.

Sandi Ackerman
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
Seattle, WA
[Posted in FML issue 2190]