Just some more info on the article about reintroduction efforts for the
black-footed ferret in Monday's Washington Post.  It was lengthy and had a
great picture.  All Washington Post articles are accessible for a week on
their web page for anyone who missed the piece:
http://www.washingtonpost.com

Also -- since it is the New Year and time to reflect over the past 12 months
and give thanks for what we have, I would like to give a HUGE hug of thanks
to BIG for all the work he does EVERY DAY on the FML.  I know it must be
very timeconsuming, but it is invaluable to so many of us -- THANKS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR from all my fuzzies to all fuzzies around the world.

[DC]
[Posted in FML issue 2171]