Yep, we have a question, Nope, it's not about ferrets getting along with the
beginner's didgeridoo Steve gave me since the person who sold it to him has
ferrets which love that.  It's about the theramin I gave him.  (You know --
the weird electronic instrument which is used in so many monster movies.)
Has anyone checked out ferret responses to this?  The ferrets got new
crinkle sacks: a polar fleece one and one in a tartan, and they got liver
soup.  YUM!

Hope everyone is having wonderful holidays and that some of the worries and
anxieties have burned away by now.  We've got a LOT to celebrate in the
ferret community so don't forget to be happy, okay?
[Posted in FML issue 2166]