Hi!

We use Dr Ned Horowitz of Massapequa Pet Vet. We love his attitude towards
ferrets & he stays up on the latest information & treatments.

Massapequa Pet Vet - 516-797-8387

You might also meet some other vets at the upcoming education day &
marketplace in Lindenhurst on 10/25.  The show is at the Lindenhurst
Firemen's Memorial Pavillion (indoor show).  For more info call 212-388-8652.

- Eric
Modern Ferret Magazine - The magazine for ferret lovers.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Slinky Seven:
Sabrina, Ralph, Marshmallow, Knuks, Trixie, Bosco da Gama, and Balthazar
http://www.modernferret.com
[Posted in FML issue 2102]