Another lurker who just has to put her two cents in...

It seems that we are encouraging those who would otherwise list here to find
their beloved fuzzies a home.  I read a post from someone saying that just
because a person reads the FML it doesn't mean they'll find a good home...
true, but is is the better option from posting in a newspaper, and getting
someone who is merely interested in them.

I adopted 4 of Margies' rescues at one time, and none of my little babies
suffered from the experience.  I lost one to a heart-attack, but she went in
her sleep, and didn't suffer.  Faline was a child's beloved pet, carried
around and given lots of attention.  The two albinoes, Salty and Sugar, came
from an airforce base.  The government is heartless where it comes to pets -
don't we all know it!  And Dawn, my cuddler was afraid of her own shadow and
other ferrets.  Now she's a bully who has no qualms about wrestling with our
big male sable, Merlin.  She was Margie's most precious angel.  All are
beloved members of this family.

I met Margie here - on the FML, and was able to give 4 rescues a loving
home.  It's far better to post here than to try to find your precious
fuzzies a good home elsewhere.  Here, at least you have a fighting chance
for them.  I'd hate to have to be forced to give up my furkids, But if I
ever did (God forbid), I'd look to the FML for good homes

Loni
[Posted in FML issue 2092]