Hi!  My name is Deb and my fiancee' (Dan) and I have three ferts: Kimmy,
Zoey, and Gus.  I have a broad question and I need help.  I've heard a lot
of talk about the best food for ferrets.  We feed ours Kitten Iams because
from what I read, it was better than Marshall Ferret Food.  I read the Food
comparison chart at the ferret store web site and got really confused.
Which is best?  I work at a pet store and they feed their ferts Marshall.  I
had heard that that food was origianally mink food.  I need help!  Please
e-mail me and educate me!  :) I really enjoy reading about everyone and
learning things via this forum.  Please help me learn about this!  thank you
in advance.

Sincerely,
Deb, Dan, Kimmy, Zoey, and Gus :)
[Posted in FML issue 2087]