For all you ferreteers in the Toronto area...
Just wanted to let you know that Tower Records on Yonge St.  (at Queen St.)
in Toronto carries Modern Ferret.  I kid you not.

Lichtman's used to carry it, but at least three of their stores stopped
after one issue because the magazine wasn't selling.  Of course it wasn't --
it was *displayed* in such a way as to be almost completely obscured by
other magazines.

If you want Tower to hold a copy for you (they currently have #12), you can
call them at (416) 593-2500 and ask for the magazine department in the
basement.  (Bill, is it OK that I give the phone number?)

No, I don't work for them, nor do I usually shop there.  But let's support
them for carrying a terrific magazine.

Cheryl (and the spirits of Hooligan and Circe)

[Moderator's note: Yes, it's fine to give a phone number of a store doing
business with the public.  BIG]
[Posted in FML issue 2054]