Gee folks, as someone with ONLY imported ferrets, I may be a bit biased, but
my three are as docile and sweet tempered as they come.  One is from Sweden
(and he is not angora, so please people, don't assume all Swedish ferrets
are) and two are from New Zealand.

Could we get some more input here?  I'd like to see some numbers from people
on the list.  If there's a problem I'd like to know about it, but we've all
seen recently, how very without merit, some of the "official" statements
have been.

Could all of you with imported ferrets either post to the list, or send me a
quick note, giving your experiences?

Georgia Wood, on behalf of Burnie, Kouri, and Wellington.

Send to Georgia Wood, [log in to unmask]
[Posted in FML issue 2049]