Mommy!  YOUR HOME!  Mommy!, Mommy!, Mommy!!!!!!Mommmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy!  Hey
Hopps, Mommy's home!  Here she comes...she's letting us out now!  Ferretvite
and play, play, play!  Oooops, sorry, Mommy for the scratch, up on your
shoulder I go....come on, Hopps!

Hey, Hopps, Mommy's so sad inside, can you smell it?  Mommy, why are you so
sad?  Come on, Hopps, lets make her LAUGH like we always do!  Dook, Dook!
Throw me Mommy, like Maggie says!...hey, now do Hopps....LOOK!  She smiled!
we got a smile!...Mommy, WHAT happened today?  WHY is your heart so sad??????
[Posted in FML issue 1968]