>From:    Rick Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
>... Might I suggest yet another contest (usual rules.......no judges....no
>prizes.....everyone's a winner) to convert these 'daily- to- live -bys' to
>our ferret world.

Okay, I've got a couple.  How bout;

from--"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" to-- "Ferrets make the heart
grow fonder"

from--"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" to--"One ferret is better then
none"

While trying to come up with these I also stumbled across some little
sayings that, I think, describe ferrets perfectly.  Those are: "Try, try
again" (sounds like my ferrets alright) and "The more the merrier" (a.k.a--
ferret math!!!)

             Happy Ferreting to all!!!  :-)

             Michelle and a couple fuzzies
[Posted in FML issue 1978]