I am posting this for a friend that does not have internet access.  Their
family is moving to California and they must sell their four ferrets as soon
as possible (They are leaving in approximately one week).

The ferrets range in ages from 6 months to 2 1/2 years.  All are in good
health.  They are asking $75 each or all four ferrets for $250.  However,
prices may be negotiable due to time constraints.

If anyone near Wichita, Kansas or in the Kansas area is interested in these
ferrets please contact Sharon Unruh (316)772-5541 as soon as possible.

Thanks!

(P.S.  BIG, I have permission to post phone number)
[Posted in FML issue 1988]