Some people just called me and want to sell their 2 ferrets - albino female,
sable male, Midwest cage (the big black one) and harnesses, litter boxes
etc.  They wanted quite a bit of money and have been trying to sell them for
a year.  I think they are really trying to find a home they feel comfortable
with.  I told them that they won't get that kind of money for 4 yr old
ferrets.  I think they would give them up quite cheaply if they were assured
it was a good home.  Both are healthy happy ferrets.

Please email me if your interested - were in south central Michigan.
I'll be out of town for 2 days but will contact anyone when I get back.

Mary