I really need some advice or help; my 9 1/2 month old fuzzie has just gone
into her first heat.  I can't find any male fuzzies to accompany her with,
and I can't find $80 CAN.  to get her spayed.  What can I do?  I've tried
EVERYTHING, I even asked the vet for a loan so she can get the operation
done.  I'm really sad, I love her very much, and I don't want to see her go
this way.:( If there's anybody that can help me in or outside of the area of
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, please Email me at: [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Erin K.
[Posted in FML issue 1885]