Well, I guess I screwed up!  I told you all incorrectly to send request for
subscribing to our DFW list, to send to [log in to unmask], that was
wrong, the following *correct* instructions that Erika sent me will explain.
I am soooo sorry for the mistake, it has been a long time since I subscribed,
I forgot about the "major".

******
First of all, to subscribe, you must send a message to the following
address:

In the body of the message put one line:

subscribe dfw-ferret
   -OR-
subscribe dfw-ferret-digest

The former gives you posts as they come, the latter gives you the digest
where all posts are collected into a single message the next day.  Once
you are subscribed you can post to [log in to unmask]

However, all those people sending a subscribe request to
[log in to unmask] will NOT be subscribed.  Once you subscribe, you will
get a FAQ that tells you how to unsubscribe as well.  ******

Trish
[Posted in FML issue 1839]