Hi there fellow fuzzie followers
Tried the snow thing this weekend (we finally got enough to call snow).
Only took Loki out as the others are still sniffling a bit from our round
with the cold virus that has hit so hard here.  Bye the way, thanks to
everyone for their suggestions & advice.  He snuffled through the snow for 2
minutes then made a bee-line for my leg and a quick ascent to the warmer
regions of my coat..  ah well.  Some critters have more sense than us
humans.  :)

Was introduced to the concept of wood pellets and am ever gratefull.  They
are the best thing around, except when it gets cold and you cann't find a
bag anywhere in town :( My question now is... has anyone using wood pellets
ever had a problem with their ferrets EATING the wood pellets?!?  Falkor may
be picnicing his food to the litter pan but I think he is eating them as
well.  If so, can this hurt him or cause a blockage?  I am giving him some
laxitone just in case but don't want to keep him on it forever if I don't
need to.  Speaking of which, tis time for the fuzzies ferritone fix.

Enjoy!

Jean and the fuzzie bundle Nikki, Jewell, Loki, & Falkor.
[Posted in FML issue 1817]