I was reading the FML list for the 26th when I came across a request for
breeder ferrets, equipment, and supplies by a gentleman who wanted to open a
pet shop.  I don't know about the rest of the readers of this list but I
feel that your support would be better directed to your local ferret
shelters that are usually non-profit and grossly underfunded.  Unlike pet
shops which are set up for profit.

There are plenty of rescue ferrets that need your support and I'd much
rather make a donation to a shelter than to someone who wants to start a
business.
[Posted in FML issue 1828]