We just love all the wonderful names ferret people come up with.  If anyone
wants to share there cute names (and maybe the reasons behind it) feel free
to e-mail us at [log in to unmask]

We have had P.K. aka Perma Kitten or just Kitty, Bear-a dark sable with
only a stub of a tail and a nasty attitude (before he was neutered, but I
might be nasty too if some one threw me and my carrier from a moving car
window!), Bungee-self explained, Slinky-s.e., Beeker-he looked like the
muppet, Taz-wild boy, and Callie-she came named.  Callie is the only one
left now.  An old lady with filmy eyes.  Callie time will come soon and then
we will take a 'ferret-break', but there will always be a place for them and
someday I want to convert a whole room over to a ferret room.  Maybe someday.
Well, thanks for listening.

Give all your fuzzies (a.k.a.  Creepies) a kiss from me.
Bobbie
[Posted in FML issue 1776]