Well, given my horrible failure to teach any of my ferrets to do this
relatively simple trick (rolling over), we're going to try to teach our
kitten instead.  I mean, she's a bit more gullible, a *lot* less bright, but
*much* more willing to do something goofy for a treat.

Speaking of tricks, i think my ferrets have crafted a space-time wormhole,
ripping open the fabric of reality (they've had practice on carpets and
boxsprings, after all) to create a little tunnel from their room to my
bedroom.  Apparently they use this to steal my socks and clothing from my
room, because my clothes keep disappearing at an alarming rate.  I mean, my
roommates couldnt be *cross-dressing*, could they?  Naaahh.  Anyone else had
experience with their ferrets clearly stealing objects they simply have no
access to?  Clever little buggers (my bedroom is three ferret-proof barriers
away from their rooms).

Melissa, who's looking more rag-tag every day

      Melissa Litwicki                              "Is it ... atomic?"
      [log in to unmask]                             "Yes! VERY atomic!"
[Posted in FML issue 1774]