I need to know if anyone out there has ever had a ferret with this disease
and how your treatment went.  Did you have major troubles?  How did you get
them to eat the medicine?  How long before you saw signs of improvement?
Have you or did you notice any prolonged side effects to the disease after
treatment?

The reason I ask is that my little girl shows all the signs but had not yet
been checked.  That is tomorrow.  I just would like to know all I can if I
have to deal with this.  Thanks all.

-MsPea (Who hopes this is what she has so we can get medicine!!)
[Posted in FML issue 1792]