Hello all.  I got my first fuzzie today.  wow is he cute.  So far so good.
He apears to be doing pretty good.  He is 1 for 2 in the litter box and his
nipping is pretty much under control.

Anyway.  I have been reading and have found several references to pine and
ceder shavings.  They all said Don't use them.  I was wondering about aspen
shavings?  I also keep a few snakes, and although ceder and pine shavings
are toxic, aspen works great.  I know a fuzzie isn't a snake, but the
concerns are the same in both cases.  Anyone have any opinions?
[Posted in FML issue 1708]