I'm not sure this is normal but my fert won't eat anything not smelling like
ferret food.  No banana's, raisins, chocolate, doritoes, pizza, milk bones,
nothing!  I feel bad.  I wanna give him treats when he's particularly
adorable or on a litter box streak but can't cuz he doesn't like them.  Any
suggestions on how to get him to eat GOOD food?

what's a lethargic ferret act like?  I don't really know the term and am
waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too lazy to go look it up :)

Just an aside... he ate my glasses and hid them in an almost unreachable
spot.  I needed new ones anyway :) was pretty funny to come home to.

'bye
Rob