Ok, thanks for the responses.  My roommate says that Nietra is doing this
because she is having fun and wants to play more.  She mostly does it with
me--and freaks me out at times.  We've only been seeing it for a few days.
She probably didn't have the greatest life before going to a shelter.  We
rescued her a few weeks ago.  She was malnurished and dehydrated.  We got
her fixed up, she's eating and gaining weight, and drinking like mad.  Now
all the sudden, she's dancing around.  I guess I should feel good that she
is healthy AND happy (according to this dance).  Thanks all.  =-)

--Emily

Nietra:  Mommy, i WANT you to PLAY with me!
[Posted in FML issue 1719]