Muggsey didn't make it.  According to the vet, she had internal injuries
like she had been thrown, or hit with something heavy.

The culprit seems to have been our EX-babysitter, when we asked him if he
knew anything about her injuries, and/or how she got hurt, his only comment
was "She bit me." We fired him on the spot.  I wanted to hit him but didn't.
I'm going to regret that for quite a while.

Too late for our Muggsey, our son really took it hard.
--
                     Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa
                         Mackinac Band of Chippewa