Tracy,

We just use 5% Sevin dust.  It's incredibly cheap, available in garden
departments everywhere, and it works.  Just dust the ferrets with it and be
sure to keep the dust away from their lil' faces when you're doing it!  It
does a good job if you use it like Carpet Fresh, too.

Or, you can buy flea powder from the pet store and do the same, but you'll
get much less for much more money.  My wife's sister bought some at PetsMart
for $7.  It's list of ingredients?  Sevin dust, fragrance.

   :-)

Jason, Allison, Rockford, and the babysat Weezy
[Posted in FML issue 1628]