Bob is having trouble retrieving his mail, and will be talking to the Mac
god BIG to see about solving it.  If you have sent him mail and are
expecting a reply, he begs your patience (*please* don't resend or flood his
mailbox) while his sick mailbox is under doctor's care.

If you have an URGENT message for him you may send it c/o my mail address,
but I can't really reach him more than once or twice a week.  If it's not
URGENT, please continue to send it to his mailbox at
as he assures me he will have it working properly ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.
Monica
P.S.  Other than trying to Bob-it his finger off, TJ is doing great - she
piddled on him yesterday at the Portland ferret frolic!
-=-