Dis is Kit-Kat, da brains of da gang, me and my brudders and sissers want to
ofer our concatulatons to da wedin potty.  Our human-fewwets toad us bout da
wedin and we is reel cited bout it.  We wanna appley for da keen-up crue.
Our human-fewwets say we is reel good at hiden al da goodies behin tings toe
that everting ooks keen.  We is eel neet fewwets.  Pease can we be pat of da
wedin, we is new to da pooter ting and no kow anybuddy yet.

Gotta go da human-fewwet tay its ime ta go.
Wuv and Kises Da Toe Biter Gang
(Kit-Kat, Cayanne, Stormy, Bandit, and Teddy Bear)
[Posted in FML issue 1631]