I acn't find "The List Of Incredibly Cute Ferret Names" - where is that
again?

Grover

[Moderator's note: There are two lists of names available here (and
elsewhere too, of course): a list of nicknames compiled by Bob Church
and a list of actual names compiled by Ana Adam-Spear.

As with all these files, to receive them you can send mail to
[log in to unmask] (not to ferret-list!).  To get the nickname
list the text of your mail should consist of the single line:

        GET FERRET NICKNAME FERRET

To receive the "actual names" list, the text should be:

        GET FERRET NAMES FERRET

If you have trouble, please let me know.  BIG]
[Posted in FML issue 1631]