Hi all!
I'm home sick today and decided to spread some good news because it looks
like we need some on the list.

On Wednesday the 12th, in Toronto, we had a get-together in High Park.  I'd
just like to say how much we enjoyed it.  It was wonderful matching faces to
names on the list and our Bear had a really good time although he turned out
to be a little anti-social.  He has started honking about some cute little
girl he met there though ( she knows who she is!).  I can't remember all the
names but what a great bunch of humans and beakies.  I hope we can do it
again.  BTW, I'm still hatching out a name for us, who knew my brain would
stop functioning when it was given a simple task like this?  Thanks to
everyone who came and to Stan for setting it all up.

See ya soon,
Erin, Kevin and Bear(still covered in dirt)