Jim wrote:
>I need to know what others have paid for adrenal gland surgery...

Jim,

I'm a practicing avian and exotic animal veterinarian in Southern
California.  Price of survices may differ from region to region, but in my
$400-600 is not an uncommon bill for an adrenalectomy.  Of course, this bill
would include Ultrasounds, preop bloods, IV's, anaesthesia, biopsy, and post
op followup and would also vary with whether the right (hard SX) or left
(easy SX) is involved.  There's a lot more invested in this than just one or
two hours of our time.

Bruce S. Levine DVM, Dipl. ABVP-Companion Animal

"Lost in Cyberspace"
[Posted in FML issue 1614]