hello all:

I know I just posted about finding shelters in Michigan, but here is the
last posting about homeless ferrets here.  two ferrets, mf, male and female,
cage (3 level) , hammock, one light sable and one dark sable, do not bite
(according to the owner - I have not met them), have shots, been eating MF
food.  that's about all I know.  they are friends of the people that used to
live next to my grandmother (amazing about ferret people and their
connections!).

If you are interested in them, and the owners would like to sell them if
they can, call brett at 810 299 8241

beckers

--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch