Hi Ren, et.al.

This was covered awhile ago, so I'll recap briefly.

When you are "putting the ferret in the bath" they react with terror as this
is something being done >>to them<<.  If you rather take them in the shower
with you, then they are doing something >>with<< you, their friend.  Showers
also are less threatening as there's less fear of drowning for most of our
domestic friends who have little swimming experience.

I just did it for convenience, and the first time two of mine fell asleep
next to my chest in the shower as the nice warm water flowed over all 3 of
us..:)

Try it, you might like it a LOT better than the terror drill you;ve been
thru.

        Gary & the gang of fur

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.
[Posted in FML issue 1557]