The story of Maggie touched my heart.  I sat at my computer with tears
running down my face.  I know that one day my wonderful little Fert will too
cross the Rainbow Bridge.  I hope this poem brings a smile to those who have
recently lost thier Fuzzies, I'm pretty sure this would be what they'd tell
you themselves.

Monique & Erik-The Indestructable (So he thinks!!)

        *        If you should forget me for a while,          *
        *        And afterwards remember, do not grieve.       *
        *        Better by far you should forget and smile,    *
        *        Than that you should remember and be sad.     *