Debra

Was nice to hear about another Pixinator on the FML.  Considering the name,
my guess is that she must be as fiesty as my Pixie.  Part of the reason I
gave her the name is because of the way she handles my other fert, Moxley.
Pixie is very tiny, Moxley is close to twice her size.  When Moxley decides
it s time to play, he is relentless, regardless of whether Pixie is in the
mood or not.  When we first got Pixie, I was concerned about her being
dominated by the Moxman, but after seeing how she was able to let Mox know
in no uncertain terms that she wasn t ready to play, I felt much better.

It was good to see alot of the support for the White Fang.  I know everyone
is concerned for her and I hope everyone will get the contributions to Trish
as soon as possible so she can get the little girl taken care of quickly.

Well that s about it for now.
[Posted in FML issue 1544]