Hi fuzzy lovers :)

Just wanted to send out a big thanks to *all* who responded privately and
those on the list too: Debbie Riccio, Ed Atlee, Dr Dutton, to my guilt
trip...errr... post re: where's the support.  I knew I couldn't get
definative answers, I just felt like I needed *some* sort of advice/support
from you more experienced owner/lovers of these wonderful pets.

I have a much better idea what to do here now and we will happily be getting
some new friends around sooner or later (still thinking about that but
probably sooner, young ones).  I am feeling much less rejected now, and am
off for a weekend workshop with five artists who do what I do (make pottery
and clay art), thinking about working ferrets into my repertoire (sp?) of
imagery on pots!

Love all the ferret ASCII art...Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Michelle, whose Vanilla is doing FINE with no signs of illness or the
runs...

Michelle Lowe in the Phoenix desert          \|/     |
[log in to unmask]                        -O-   | |
                                                   |_|_|

[Posted in FML issue 1466]