I don't know what it was for, but I swear I saw a ferret on TV last night.
They showed this long, weasel-like animal crawling out a burrowed hole.  But
here's the catch: the ferret (or whatever it was) was a light brown color
with a white mask and belly.  Has anyone seen this color?  It's very cute
and if I could find one I might consider buying it.  Anyway, thanks for the
help.

                                  Garth Williams
                                    Austin, Tx
                             http://www.realtime.net/~garthw/