Hi,

My partner Javier and I both have AIDS. We love our beautiful Albino, Toto,
very much.

While we are in decent health right now, we are trying to plan for the
future. If both of us are no longer able to take care of the baby we need to
know that someone will. Our lawyer recommended putting this in our wills.

We are especially concerned, living in NYC (FFZ) that he may be destroyed by
the city.

Are there any organizations that can help us? Any advice? We would be so
happy if we knew Toto will be taken care of regardless of our health.

Thanks,

Javier, Eli and Toto
[Posted in FML issue 1405]