I'm a new ferret owner and have two wonderful boys.  Bob has been with me
for about a month now and I recently got him a bud to play with, Thomas.  I
have been hearing a lot about food supplments and folks using product like
Marshalls, IAMS, Totally Ferret or combinations of these.  I am using Kay
Tee (which I don't hear a lot about) and the boys seem to like it and are
doing real well with it.  I guess my question is, how can I compare some of
the choices of ferret foods and what is a good way to tell if I should
change or supplement their diet?
[Posted in FML issue 1411]