Not too long ago, my husband was sitting at the computer missing our cat,
Chopin (who doesn't live with us because he doesn't like apartments), when
all of the sudden a little white head popped up on the other side of our
patio.  A cute little fuzzy has come to live with us.  I have posted signs
but cannot find a previous owner, so we have adopted him.

I have been lurking here to learn more (he is actually my third fuzzy), but
we're about to leave for the Christmas holidays to visit our families and
Chopin.  I intend to take little Moti-Mo to the vet, but I was wondering if
there are any specific diseases that I should have him tested/innoculated
for to ensure that Chopin cannot catch anything from him.  I would venture
to say that Chopin has had more money spent on him at the vet in his two and
a half years than I have had at the doctor in 21 years--in other words,
we're very over-protective and would be devastated if anything happened to
him.

Also, he tends to sleep A LOT--is this normal?  My other fuzzies (granted
they were babies and I don't know how old Moti-Mo is) were constantly doing
something.

One more question, can a vet tell me an approximate age?

Thanks a lot,
Shellie, Jonathan, and Moti Mo
[Posted in FML issue 1407]