I'd like to remind everyone that Mr. Chaput took the time and had the
interest to post his honest opinion to the list.  Two reponses were so
much of a flame that I didn't post them, and a couple that ARE posted
come close.

I appreciate people's opinions, and appreciate the feedback on and off
the list.  I think most FML readers appreciate hearing opinions too.
Please let's remember that the list IS all of us stating our opinions,
even if they be unpopular.

I do believe that the grieving posts are appropriate for the FML, though
as I told Mike personally, they probably COULD get out of hand - I mean
if the entire FML was compused only of such posts then I think we'd have
a problem.  Quite a peculiar one though!

Thanks to all,
Bill
[Posted in FML issue 1428]