Jason,
I hope your ferts take to the new pan better than mine did.  Without a doubt
Beastie thinks the new, smaller, pan is for emptying out & spreading all
over the room.  He is 100% (so far) litter trained, but will only use the
sponge bath pan I brought home from the hospital some time ago.  Even at
that, it took me 3 tries before I realized he didn't want ANY side, or any
PART of any side cut down for him.  STUBBORN!  Seasons greeting & best
wishes all!

Rick Eichenlaub                    I BELIEVE in MIRACLES!
[log in to unmask]            (I'm in the miracle business)
[Posted in FML issue 1422]