Yep we finally did it!  We submitted our vote to the "You know your ferret
is spoiled when.....' contest.

In 25 yrs we've never fought.  Never raised our voices.  Never even looked
sideways at each other.  All that changed a few hours ago.  Now mumblings
can be heard from the SO.  I don't think I'll be 'gettin any' for a long
time.  I have a fat lip...  The neighbours were looking out of their windows
towards our house.  I'm surprised the Police aren't here yet.  Yep...
choosing 3 'good ones' from a list of 30 was sure a lot of fun.  Can't wait
for the next contest.

Just gotta change the rules...  or we gotta get another computer with
another E mail address so we can each pick our own winners.  And other
Canadians thought the Quebec vote was tough!.  Oh ...  and the ferrets
are fine.
[Posted in FML issue 1376]